Friday, March 9, 2012

Hot Hula

Tonight my niece came over and we did a "Hot Hula" DVD, the beginner level.  We loved it!  The Hot Hula DVDs came out last year - I bought the day it was available, but haven't used it until now.  Anna-Rita Sloss does a great job on the DVD taking you through all the steps.  We went through the beginner DVD.  It starts with a warm up, explains each step, works out, and then cool down. 

Then we practiced our choreography from dance class about Lili'u E.   It was a great evening, we got a good workout, and best of all, enjoyed our time together!  I can hang with this cute girl anytime!




I love the Hot Hula DVDs.  Only problem, I can't get them to work on either one of our DVD players.  But it works fine on my laptop.  I am going to try out the DVD at my sister's house, and if it doesn't work there, I plan to call Hot Hula and see if they can help resolve the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment