Saturday, March 31, 2012

no nieces class :(

Today is my cute nephews 6th birthday.  He really is a sweet boy.  My brother planned a fun outing for the birthday - picnic at a state park, a walk, and hike.  It was amazing weather.  My husband and I went on maybe a 2 mile walk, very nice.  My brother, sister, son & nieces/nephews then went on a 4 mile hike that was a bit tougher.  It was nice to be with family and spend time outside.  And of course fun to celebrate my nephew's birthday.

But the sad part ... we had to cancel the class with my nieces at my house. I take that class very seriously, and make it a high priority on my calendar, and plan out what we are going to do ahead of time.  Most of all, I REALLY look forward to it!  My nieces are darling, and so much fun.  Plus, we are practicing so that we can perform in August at our family reunion.  Only 118 more days to go!  That sounds like a lot, but if we are only meeting once a week, that is only maybe 14 times. 
However, at least we got some exercise today, and the outing was really fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment